Want to brighten up your home with natural light? Garden City Roofing supplies and installs a fantastic range of traditional skylights and solar lights to brighten up even the darkest of interiors.
Want to keep your home cooler and improve internal ventilation? We also supply and install whirlybirds in a full range of colours to suit all roofs. Call us today to learn more and get a free quote — 0439 725 265.
Brighten Up Your Home with Skylights
A great way to brighten up your home with natural light, installing skylights also minimise your need for artificial lighting at home and help to reduce energy consumption, saving you money.
As skylights allow natural light into the home, they also help to reduce bacterial and fungal buildup, which makes your home safer and more hygienic for your family. We supply and install a great range of skylights to suit all homes and can advise you on your options.
Energy-Efficient, Environmentally-Friendly Solar Lights
Solar lights are a great way to reduce your home energy consumption and carbon footprint.
Our high-quality solar lights are cutting edge and work from a solar panel on the roof which powers an LED light to give exceptional illumination. We have a wide range to choose from and our experts can help you select the right solar lights for your home lighting needs.
Skylight installations Toowoomba
- Roof pitch
- Interior light shaft
We install products that are compliant with local codes for wind resistance and load. We only recommend roof windows that we know are safe and guaranteed to optimise natural light in your home.
For more on skylight installations, get in touch with us today.
There are several advantages of installing a skylight in your home, especially if you live in a semi-detached or row house. This is because they allow you to overcome the ‘couped up’ feeling associated with being enclosed by other structures.
If you have a small room in your home, then a skylight can make the space feel bigger and more spacious. This is because natural light reflections help to elongate a room.
Not only do skylights increase home ventilation, but they do so without compromising your privacy. Situated on your roof, they offer no additional viewpoints for neighbours or passers-by.
If you’re passionate about interior design, then skylights can be a great tool for you to consider. Natural sunlight illuminates your interior design and allows you to draw attention to certain areas of your home.
Why hire a professional
- Experience: We have several years of experience in skylight installations, meaning we are less likely to make mistakes and know how to handle them in the event that they arise. We understand how to maintain the integrity of your roof and can offer the best products based on your home structure specification.
- Reliable: Since professionals are more knowledgeable on the subject, they can answer your questions and give you peace of mind about the installation process.
- Time-saving: Installing a skylight can be a lengthy process, especially if you have no prior experience. Professional skylight installation companies comprise a team that oversees individual aspects of a project to get it done faster.
- Safety: Installing a skylight can be dangerous – especially since it involves climbing on your roof. Professionals are aware of safety procedures and comply with them in everything they do.
- Equipment: With professionals, you can save money on having to buy the correct safety and specialist equipment necessary for skylight installations. They have all the equipment at their disposal and extra supplies on hand.